Jean Samuel JULES’s Biography
JEAN SAMUEL JULES, S.E. SYSTEM ENGINEER
CEO. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
NTPSAMS-TECHNOLOGY & ITCGROUP Education:
- 4 Years of Studies in the field of Computer Sciences at University of INUQUA
- 1 Year of Master in the specialization of Network and Telecommunication the field of Computer Sciences at University of CREFIMA) (Licence in Computer Sciences / INUQUA / CREFIMA)
- Has attended several seminaries on self performance for Certifications in specific fields such as: Networking, Telecom, Entrepreneurship, Law of work, Project Management and Programming Systems at ESIH, AUF, INUQUA, UNIQ, PACT respectively.(Certificates/ESIH( Ecole Superieur en Informatique d’Haiti, INUQUA(Institut Universitaire Quisqueya D'AMÉRIQUE), AUF(Agence Universitaire Francophone), UNIQ(Universite Quisqueya), CPLA(Cabinet Patrick Laurent) PACT(Progress & Accelerated Change Through Technology))
- Member of AHTIC (L’Association Haïtienne pour les Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication).
- Has worked as an IT Consultant and Sales Engineering for the past 10 years always available and passionate in bringing the assistance needed to his Customers and Enterprises like; NGOs, UN locally and Internationally as well as the general population in these specific lists of services.
For more information please follow these links: (http://www.ntpsams.com https://itcgrouphaiti.com/blog
- Pixel Haïti, IT Technicien, in the Cabling System for Both Building Hainet at Darguin Street, Petion-Ville.
- Manutech INC, IT Consultant for the Local and International Company Managing the servers and taking care of the maintenance in the help desk department.
- Digicel Haïti, CCTECH Agent in Help Desk Department.
- Accesshaiti, IT Assistant IN NOC Department.
- PLAZA HOTEL, IT Consultant, Translator, Driver and Logistic Supervisor in Chef for the Hotel and the CNN Staff Journalist. Since The earthquake.
- ATALOU Micro System, Sales and System Engineer Manager and Marketing Agent. Etc…
- NTPSAMS-TECHNOLOGY & ITCGROUP, CEO since 2011.